How to set up permissions to your calendar for the YouCanBookMe service
Follow these steps if requested by Faculty IT to set you up on the YCBM booking system.
In order to set up the hosted system that will allow students to book time with you online, I need you to grant permission for your calendar to an account that will actually do the bookings.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to your Office 365 calendar and log in with your NetID
- In the menu bar across the top click Share, and then choose your personal calendar (usually “My calendar”)
- Type “feas youcanbookme” and then click “search people”. You should see an auto-complete address for “FEAS YouCanBookMe”. Select that account.
- To the right of the account it says “Can view all details”. Choose that pop-up list and select “Delegate”.
- Click the “Share” button
- The FEAS YouCanBookMe account will appear in the list below. Make sure that the setting for “Send invitations and responses to:” is set to “Both my delegate and me”.
- Close the Sharing and permissions windows by clicking the X in the upper right corner, and let me know that you’ve completed this.