Launch Solidworks 2020/21 from AppsAnywhere
2. Search for Solidworks in the search field.
3. Launch Solidworks 2020/21
4. AppsAnywhere launch window will appear and Solidworks 2020/21 will launch.
Note: Due to the application size, it can take several minutes for Solidworks 2020/21 to launch and virtualize.
Experiencing problems launching Solidworks 2020/21?
Not Enough Cache Space Available
- If launching on VDI using VMware Horizon Client, disconnect and reconnect. This should remove any temp files and clear up space.
- If you are launching on a personal device, you may need to clear up some drive space (if unable to free up space, try connecting to the VMware Horizon Client to launch Solidworks 2020/21).
Remove Solidworks 2020/21 from Cloudpaging player and re-launch from AppsAnywhere.
If you are still unable to launch Solidworks 2020/21, Contact FEAS IT Support