Installation & Validation Issues
No Prompts to Download & Install AppsAnywhere and Cloudpaging Player
If there are no prompts to download and install them, you can:
- Log out of apps.engineering.queensu.ca. Log in and if prompted, select “It’s my first time using AppsAnywhere…“
- If logging out doesn’t resolve the issue, clear browser cache/history.
- If clearing the browser cache/history doesn’t resolve the issue, enable private browsing.
- If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, Contact us.
Validation in Progress Hangs
If Validation in Progress hangs for more than 10 minutes, use the following:
- Log out of apps.engineering.queensu.ca.
- Exit out of browser and re-open.
- Log in to apps.engineering,queensu.ca.
If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, check to see if you are using a third-party anti-virus software that is blocking AppsAnywhere. You will need to make an exception for AppsAnywhere and Cloudpaging Player.
FEAS IT recommends Windows Defender for Windows 10 machines.
If validation failed, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- You are using a 32-bit machine. You must use a 64-bit machine.
- You do not have access to apps.engineering.queensu.ca. To request access, Contact us.