The following steps were captured using Internet Explorer (Version 11) in Windows 10. Browsers such as Chrome and Firefox will have similar steps.
Mac OS users will follow these steps, although the software installation process will use the normal Mac facility. Follow the instructions on your screen.
2. You will begin at the Welcome to AppsAnywhere page where you will click on the It’s my first time using AppsAnywhere on this device. Let’s go. button.
3. The Your download has started page provides the 3-step installation process. The download should start automatically. When the download has finished, click Run to launch the software installer.
4. Continue with the installation by clicking Next in the AppsAnywhere Setup Wizard.
5. To begin the installation, the User Account Control window will ask if you want to allow the app to make changes to your device. Click Yes.
6. Click Next to start the installation.
7. Once the installation is complete, click Close.
8. The Getting things ready splash will indicate that AppsAnywhere is installing the Cloudpaging Player.
9. The download and installation are complete. Click Done.
10. Uncheck the Always ask before opening this type of address in the launcher and click Allow to continue to the main dashboard. You can now search for and launch applications.