How to install EngConnect
EngConnect is the official app of the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
EngConnect brings campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the Queen’s Engineering community: Stay on top of your events, classes, and assignments, and get notified of important dates and deadlines. Make friends, ask questions, and access campus resources at any time.
- ACADEMICS: real-time access to all of the critical academic tools.
- DEADLINES: Stay on top of multiple deadlines with push-notifications, students receive reminders, alerts and critical notifications.
- CLASSES: Manage classes, create to-dos & reminders, and stay on top of assignments.
- EVENTS: Discover campus events, set reminders, and track your attendance
- FEATURED ACTIVITIES: Orientation, Homecoming, etc.
- CAMPUS COMMUNITY: Meet friends, ask questions, and keep up with what’s happening on the campus wall.
- GROUPS & CLUBS: Get involved with campus organizations and meet people with similar interests
- CAMPUS SERVICES: Learn about services offered, such as Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Counseling.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Receive important campus notifications and emergency alerts.
- CAMPUS MAP: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices.