EngConnect is the official app of the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
EngConnect brings campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the Queen’s Engineering community: Stay on top of your events, classes, and assignments, and get notified of important dates and deadlines. Make friends, ask questions, and access campus resources at any time.
- ACADEMICS: real-time access to all of the critical academic tools.
- DEADLINES: Stay on top of multiple deadlines with push-notifications, students receive reminders, alerts and critical notifications.
- CLASSES: Manage classes, create to-dos & reminders, and stay on top of assignments.
- EVENTS: Discover campus events, set reminders, and track your attendance
- FEATURED ACTIVITIES: Orientation, Homecoming, etc.
- CAMPUS COMMUNITY: Meet friends, ask questions, and keep up with what’s happening on the campus wall.
- GROUPS & CLUBS: Get involved with campus organizations and meet people with similar interests
- CAMPUS SERVICES: Learn about services offered, such as Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Counseling.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Receive important campus notifications and emergency alerts.
- CAMPUS MAP: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices.