How to create EngConnect posts for your program or service
Create a community post in EngConnect for your service or program
- Log in at https://campuscloud.readyeducation.ca (this authentication is not connected to your Queen’s NetID – the user ID is normally your Queen’s email address, and you would have set up the password the first time you connected. If you can’t remember the password, use the password reset option.)
- Click the Community tab at the top.
- Click the Host drop-down and choose the appropriate account – this is who you will be posting as. Depending on your permissions you might have one or more options here.
- Choose to post in one of the public channels (every student will see the post) or your particular group/program/service (the post will appear only within your service area; students who have chosen to become members will be notified).
- Write your post, optionally including one or more images (recommended to increase visibility and interest). Click “Post” to put it on the app.