How to create EngConnect events for your program or service
Create an event in EngConnect for your service or program
- Log in at https://campuscloud.readyeducation.ca (this authentication is not connected to your Queen’s NetID – the user ID is normally your Queen’s email address, and you would have set up the password the first time you connected. If you can’t remember the password, use the password reset option.)
- Click the Manage tab at the top, and then the Events listing.
- Click “Create Event”.
- Fill in the event details including an image (which is required – best size 1125 wide x 600 tall).
- Click the Host drop-down and choose the appropriate account – this is who you will be posting as. Depending on your permissions you might have one or more options here.
- If the event has a physical location choose “Set location” and fill in the details. This will allow students to use the built-in campus map to find your event.
- If the event has an online component like a Teams or Zoom meeting, put the meeting URL in the “Conference Link” area. This can also be used to direct students to a registration page.
- If you want students to check in and/or out of your event, turn the Assessment option on and choose the appropriate options. A QR-code and URL link will be provided after you create the event; students will use one of these to check in (and optionally out).
- Click “Create Event”. The event will appear under the service of the host you selected, and also in the main event listing on the app.